Halloween is my favorite holiday! Weren't you just in awe of all the candy you got on Halloween night? I was. Somehow all that forbidden candy was even better than presents from Santa. So to celebrate Halloween and for reaching 650 followers, I'm having a giveaway! I will pick three winners, and each winner will receive a spooky vampire journal from Peter Pauper Press and a fabric Halloween book cover (fits mass market paperbacks).
Okay, so my question for you is this:
If you are dressing up for Halloween this year, what is your costume? If you're not, what would your costume be?
I'll probably just throw on my witch hat and black dress, but someday I would REALLY love to dress up as Hester Prynne from The Scarlet Letter. I would make my husband go as the minister. Ha, ha!
To enter, answer my costume question and leave me a way to contact you.
1. Three winners will be picked, and each winner will receive a journal and book cover.
2. This is a followers contest, so you must be a GFC follower.
3. Open to residents of the US and Canada.
4. Contest ends on Friday, 10/22/10, at 11:59 pm Central Time.
5. The 3 winners will be notified by e-mail. They will have 2 days to respond before alternates are chosen.
6. Not responsible for prizes lost or damaged in transit. Unfortunately, lost or damaged prizes can not be replaced.