My bookshelves overfloweth! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. As a way to clear space (for more books), I've decided to have a giveaway! Not just a giveaway, but a big "Romance Lovers" giveaway. I'm going to randomly choose one winner to receive these 10 books:
Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros
Everlasting Bad Boys Anthology
Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore
Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon/Dianna Love
Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
Barely a Lady by Eileen Dreyer
Demon Can't Help It by Kathy Love
Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
Desperate Deeds by Dee Davis
There are a variety of romance subgenres here: paranormal, historical, suspense, chick lit. Some of these books have been read once. Some are unread. A couple of these I received to review, but I did not have a chance to read. They are all in great condition!
Giveaway Rules/How to Enter
- You must be a Google Friend Connect follower of this blog.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must be a US resident (with a US shipping address). This is a heavy box of books to ship!
Optional Additional Entries:
(I know, I know. Doing stuff for extra entries can be annoying, but I thought I'd offer a few anyway.)
- (+3) Spread the message about this contest somewhere else just one time (Twitter, blog, etc.). Please leave a link.
- (+4) Be a new or old Google Friend Connect follower of my other blog, The Forbidden Bookshelf.
- (+5) Add my new Book of Secrets blog button to your website, or link Book of Secrets to your blog in some other way. Please leave a link.
To enter, just leave me one comment to this post with a way to contact you, and please include any extra entry stuff that you did in your comment.
The contest ends on January 28, 2011 at 11:59 pm Central Time. One winner will be chosen using Random.org to receive all ten books shown above. The winner will be notified by e-mail and has 2 days to respond before an alternate winner is chosen. The box will be shipped by USPS Media Mail with tracking. Not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.