I need help! I'm buried in books, and I can't read my way out. Okay, that's not such a bad thing, but I need assistance. Would you be interested in being a guest reviewer on Book of Secrets?
The ideal candidates:
- Would accept digital books.
- Would read a variety of romance sub genres, including erotic romance.
- Would read books from indie authors.
- Would be active on Goodreads.
- Would be able to post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and possibly B&N.
- Would be able to provide at least 3 reviews per month.
- Would be able to read and review a book in one week's time.
- Would write honest reviews without snark or being disrespectful to the author.
- Would not have their own blog.
At the moment, I have a backlog of review requests I need help getting through. After we're caught up, the number of books you would receive will depend on how many new requests I get in. Right now I have a freeze on new requests, but I will open that up if the current list gets under control! (If you have a US address, I would be able to send some paper books too.)
How it will work: You will send me your review in the body of an e-mail or word document. I will handle the actual post. I will put "Guest Review" in the post title, and also add a graphic at the bottom of the post with your screen name so everyone knows you wrote the review!
Digital Book Policy: You must agree to never sell or share a digital book sent to you for the purpose of review.
If you're interested in applying for the position of Guest Reviewer, please contact me at bookofsecrets(at)yahoo(dot)com. Please tell me a little about yourself (including your country of residence), and send me a sample of a review or a link (like to a Goodreads review). If the arrangement simply is not working out or there are not enough books to review, I reserve the right to terminate the arrangement, and of course, if you're unhappy you may quit at any time, no hard feelings!
I look forward to hearing from you!